Wireless In & Out Thermometer and Hygrometer
An advanced thermometer/hygrometer capable of measuring indoor and outdoor temperature, as well as relative humidity. The large easy to read LCD acts as a receiver unit for a separate outdoor sensor unit. It will record max and minimum temperatures for quick referral and conveniently displays the time of day. Ideal for temperature or humidity sensitive environments such as museums, greenhouses, or to check if your home and office is too dry or moisture laden. The LCD receiver unit is capable of receiving information from up to 3 sensor units, which are available.
• Indoor temperature range: 0 ~ +60°C
• Remote temperature range: -45 ~ +65°C
• Temperature accuracy: +/-1.0°C
• Humidity range: 1% to 99%
• Transmission frequency: 433.92MHz
• Transmission range: Up to 100m open air
• Power requirements (receiver): 2 x AA alkaline batteries (not included)
• Power requirement (remote): 2 x AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
• Receiver dimensions: 95(H) x 114(W) x 25(D)mm
• Sensor dimensions: 51(H) x 63(W) x 25(D)mm
Additional sensor available separately.
PLEASE NOTE: External sensor measures temperature only.